Laura M. Roth, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on September 15th, 2019 at the age of 76.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel
- Date of Service:
- Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Broadcast of Service:
- A live broadcast of the service will be broadcasted on Thursday September 19th, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Please check back at that time
- Interment at:
- Beth Moses, 20711 Masonic Blvd, Roseville, MI
- Rabbi Michael Moskowitz
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Sunday evening at the residence: 7491 Indianwood Trail West Bloomfield MI 48322 Phone: (2348) 669-0462.
Religious services will be held on Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: Thursday- following the interment through the evening
Friday- from 12:00PM until 5:00PM
Sunday- from 12:00PM through the evening.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of Burton Roth. Dear mother of Melissa (Dirk) Roth and Jodi (Joshua) Isser and the late Jeffrey Roth. Loving grandmother of Max, Emily, Daniel, Hannah and Jack. Dearest sister of the late Maida (the late Jerome) Zuckerman and the late Merle (the late Selma) Silverman. Also remembered by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
Barbara Finkel (Leviton)
Warm memories of Laura from High School. Sending my condolences to her Family