Maxine Schweitzer (Grumet, Ph. D.)
A resident of Franklin, Michigan, died on October 18th, 2022 at the age of 79.
- Beloved wife of Ronald Grumet. Dear mother of Lauren (Adam) Cohen and Jennifer Shapiro. Loving grandmother of Aaron, Lily, Jonathan and Mia. Devoted sister of Elaine (Sheldon) Miller. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Friday October 21st, 2022
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Broadcast of Service:
- A live broadcast of the service will be broadcasted on Friday October 21st, 2022 at 2:00 PM. Please check back at that time.
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Rabbi Michael Moskowitz
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering on Friday and Saturday at the residence: 26515 W. 13 Mile Rd. Franklin MI 48025
Shiva Hours: pending
- Charitable contributions:
- Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute
32841 Middlebelt Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Phone: (248) 851-3380
A charity of one's choice
Judy Schultz (Ancell)
I was saddened to learn of the deaht of Maxine. I met Maxine at Bagley School and have fond memories of her including at her home on Northawn, our violin lessons and birthday parties. She spent her adult years helping many people in her practice as a pyschologist. She made a difference.
May she rest in peace